Saturday, January 12, 2008

Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas! Here are some pics from our Christmas this year....

A lot of Dave's fam in Utah!

White Christmas

A Christmas Day Hike with Phoebe.

Us in our presents from my parents- a tie for Dave and a sweater for me!

It is my GOAL to be the favorite Aunt on BOTH sides of my family. yes.

This cute little guy, Axel Greer, stood in front of me with his blanky, so I picked him up and he fell right asleep on me for 2 hours! How adorable.

Dave as the horse.

Dave in his Christmas present! I got him an apron with our pictures all over it! (he loves to make things in the kitchen)

Our Charlie Brown Tree. Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Dave's apron is SO cute! I luvs it.

Britt said...

cute christmas photos! i love the apron, too

Elizabeth said...

i want an axel greer

Elizabeth said...

shelby - i wrote you two comments and an email about being in SD last week. how does one get in touch with you?

Unknown said...

I like the tree the best!