Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I flew!

My friend Jimmy had a birthday back in May, so Andrew and I pitched in to buy him flying lessons! We got some for ourselves, too... :)

It was a pleasant morning, light fluffy clouds int he air. I've never felt so free as I did right when we took off from the airport in Maryland and headed to the Chesapeake Bay. I took this picture on my iPhone of Jimmy in his place (Andrew's plane was on the other side of me).
That was also quite fun, flying side by side with my buddies. Our instructors did some tricks around each other right here in our planes, and it was super neat. I definitely recommend flying to everyone!

(of course, the last 10 minutes I felt extremely queasy, but the guys could have flown for days- they loved it).

Happy B-day Jimmy!

No comments: