Sunday, June 5, 2011

Making the Most of a Sunday Afternoon

With church at the bright and early hours of 8am-11am, I find that all I have is TIME come Sunday afternoon. This Sunday it was kinda muggy and overcast, so I made the most of the day by dedicating several hours to the following entertainment.

I started out with a little bit of this... and I really liked it...
Then I thought, maybe some of this would be good too! It was. :)

I followed that with a nap...

And followed the nap with this... cute movie, but not the Gulliver's Travels I remember! I kept waiting for the horse island/Yahoo's! But no dice. It did make me chuckle though, and I do love Amanda Peet and Jack Black, so that was a plus.

After that, I decided I needed THIS. Again! I really liked this movie. If you haven't seen it, it's a good one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The best part of Gullivers was when jack black was doll size and the little kid was trying to make him kiss the other doll. Hysterical. That whole part was funny.