Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ooh La La... Be My Valentine!

Here is a picture from Friday night (Erin's eye's were closed, so I only included her hair... :)
Valentine's day rocked this year! Check out a few items that now fill my apartment with Love!!!

ROSES!

CHOCOLATES!!!
PURSE!
Memory Foam Mattress Topper! (this I got while out with Britt... SO comfy to sleep on)
Also, in honor of my love affair with New York I made blueberry pancakes for V-Day breakfast (a weekly NY tradition) and they were delicious (along with a Mango Tango smoothie and authentic Maple Syrup). The perfect breakfast.
Thanks to all my Valentines! xoxo

4 comments:

Britt said...

i love that the mattress topper made it.

Stephen and Debbie said...

Wow! You should have come to our house to make us breakfast! It looks like a great weekend!

Erin said...

Ha ha, thanks for not showing my unflattering expression :)

Brenda said...

I made pancakes too!!! Yours look yummy, I miss sharing that tradition.