Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween Party

L to R: Brittany/Cat, Heidi/Fries, Ashley/Joan of Arc, Kyle/Ghostbuster, Kim/Lil' Bo Peep, Sara/Pocohontas-Tiger Lilly, Lyndee/Go-Go Dancer, Brenda/Doll

On Saturday I went to the funnest Halloween party ever! Everyone was dressed up, everyone looked great. Kim was little Bo Peep, all the boys were drooling! Brenda and Lyndee were babes as a Doll and Go-Go dancer respectively... And I've got to give a shout out for my friends who won FIRST PLACE in the costume competition as GHOSTBUSTERS! Way to go Rich, Kyle, Dr. Steve and Mary, and Libby as the sensational secretary with pink hair! LOVED IT! :)
(Hopefully I'll have some more pics from the party to add soon...)

3 comments:

Britt said...

How do you just keep having awesome Halloweens? You're setting the bar pretty high my friend :)

Michael and Megan said...

Hey Ashley,

I just found your blog. I just started my blog and I love it. Its so fun to see what old friends are up to. I hope things are going well for you!

Megan Tolley

Anonymous said...

is that your sally peep costume?? I've been wondering secretly...