Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What I like...

Thanks for the inspiration Elizabeth... I am definitely running low. I always feel that I cannot post on the blog without having at least one new picture. But here goes...

Things I don't like that everyone else likes:
Miniature Golfing, Dominoes... how are these things fun? Someone please tell me!

Things i do like that no one else likes:
Reading about dark matter in outer space. (not sure this qualifies as something other people don't like)...
I open it to the Blog floor- What are your likes/dislikes that others dislike/like??


Here is an old picture of two of my closest friends! Grant and Dr. Pepper! (You can see the Dr. Pepper in my right hand) I actually recently quit drinking soda altogether! I was going for a new, healthier, me, the only thing is, I sort of replaced soda with candy. :) At least I conquered the caffeine addiction! Still working on the sugar one...

3 comments:

Britt said...

Thing I hate that everyone else likes: Cheesy/dumb movies. I don't think I'm a movie snob, but I'm not going to pay $8+ to watch the newest flick just because it's popular. It needs to have a plot. I can't think of an example of the other one right now.

Anonymous said...

I don't like people who wine and wine and wine about having too much pressure at their new job and complain about their supervisor and work load NON-STOP. (nor do i like it when these people sit right next to you at work because your supervisor thought they might learn for your good example, talk endlessly and LOUDLY, and did I mention they sit right next to me now? aaahhh.

Grant said...

I LOVE pictures with good friends, Coca-Cola from an old-fashioned glass bottle, and finding out somebody likes you, no matter who. I don't like it when people lick their fingers before they hand you a piece of paper from a stack.

You look great in that picture Ash. I miss you.