Thursday, January 29, 2009

OMG

Marathon. Vegas. Two days.

AHHHHHH!!!

I've only worked out THRICE since deciding to run in the Make a Wish 5K and I am FREAKIN OUT! I have been sick and therefore unable to work out. And I've been AVOIDING IT! but... THERE IS ONE POSITIVE ASPECT: I have lost 10 POUNDS in the last month, and I am going STRONG on WEIGHT WATCHERS. IN FACT, 5 other people in my office have joined the WW this week! We are like a litle interoffice club! It is really fun. We email eachother all day long and give eachother support! I am going to start going to the actual Weight Watcher meeting next Saturday, and I am very excited. WOOT WOOT!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You have got to be KIDDING me! I have been running EVERY DAY for FOUR WEEKS STRAIGHT and not lost more than TWO POUNDS!!!! >:( Running makes me STARVING!

I know there is a skinny me inside, it's just covered underneath cookies and chocolate!