Sunday, July 26, 2009

My funnest weekend in NYC

This past weekend was literally the most fun I have had in NYC yet. I know that is saying a lot, especially considering I have spent several weekends with many of you :) but I have to tell you I found the FUNNEST way to see Central Park, and after yesterday the city has grown a bigger place in my heart. It all comes down to one word:

Bicycle

My friends and I rented bicycles and rode around the entire Central Park. It was so much fun, I still can't get over it, even 24 hours later. I would like to officially add this to my list of MUST SEE/DO things in the city. Renting a bicycle and riding around central park.

Here we are at the beginning of the ride. That's Brenda, me and John.John, Mark and Colin...Lyndee, Brenda and me! :)
I had never seen the reservoir so I made Brenda stop and take a pic with me! It's so pretty!

1 comment:

thinkHP said...

I'm so sad I missed out! FUN!