Saturday, September 5, 2009

Movies!

The Princess Bride ☆☆☆
I had a sudden urge to watch the Princess Bride the other night... thanks to HBO and DVR, my wish came true! I love this movie, it's always a good one.

The Ringer
Okay... have you seen this movie? I can't really rate it on the star system (that just wouldn't be... appropriate?) I only caught the last two-thirds of this movie, but I thoroughly enjoyed it! It was cute and funny, and cute some more, and funny some more. I will be buying this.

Failure to Launch ☆☆☆.5
I have never sat down and actually watched this movie all the way through, but I did last night and really enjoyed it! Knowing there would be a couple cheesy "animal attack" scenes, I actually found them funny. This movie was amusing. My favorite part?...
Zoey D. as the alcoholic abrasive roommate with violent mood swings. And the whole paint ball scene was awesome. I've always wanted to go paintballing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All three are pretty funny! Best is Princess Bride!