Tuesday, March 30, 2010

CA for the weekend

I went to CA this past weekend to meet my new nephew! Here he is, Luke James McOmber!
Connor loves his cousin!
Me and Courtney
New DadAll I know is, I win for cutest Pinney in this picture...
With my sisters... Sandi, Alyse, Jana (sadly didn't get one pic with Shelby all weekend!!!)With Grandpa and Grandma Noble!
Cute pic of Connor and Uncle Jon...In the midst of taking this picture, the lizard jumped on me... to which, I screamed... to which my mother reminded me that when I was his age, I was the one holding the lizards!Cute nephew Maverick and his mama...Grandma Kay and me...Uncle Jon and Savannah! This girl is a musical prodigy! With my mom (again, didn't get one pic with my Dad all weekend!)And my favorite, the cutest pic of Luke!

2 comments:

Stephen and Debbie said...

Looks like a great trip. What a cute baby.

Brenda said...

Fun pictures of your trip - your family is so great! And Luke is simply adorable.