Sunday, March 14, 2010

New York for the weekend!

I drove up to NYC for the weekend to visit Brenda for her birthday! It was raining like crazy the entire time! We were passing so many people whose umbrellas were flipping, we tried to get a pic, but it was hard through the rain! Here I am driving the streets of New York... driving is so much more fun than walking! Parking is another story... I love Brenda's expression in this next pic... shows full confidence in my ability to drive in the rain and take a picture of her with the Brooklyn Bridge in the background! I've got mad skills, I know...
Ash Pro and Brenda both had birthdays this week, so we celebrated by brunching at the Clinton Street Bakery! It was so fun to catch up with both of them.And the pancakes were delicious!
We had so much fun spending the afternoon with Emily and Kyle! Definitely two of my favorite people.
We played Ticket To Ride, the super fun board game. I got last place :P

We made sure to pack my 36 hours with as much fun as possible! I got to see Kimmie Jones...The fabulous April!
And the handsome Colin! We wrapped up the night up with a cut throat game of SCUM! I beat Colin, every hand. :) He hates to lose even more than I love to win (which makes it SO much more fun to win...)
Thanks for the fabulous weekend Brenda! Happy Birthday!!!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Notice how we get progressively more tired looking in each photo :) It was so wonderful to have you visit!! I had such a great time and loved every minute!

Kimberly said...

Why is it that when i click to enlarge the photo of the two of us, it brings up the picture of you and Brenda?

Ashley said...

You're right Brenda, we do look extremely tired as the pics progress! And today is no exception, I am wiped out!

And Kim, not sure why the picture won't open! I'll email it to you later...

Stephen and Debbie said...

It looks like you had such a fun weekend! You are a party animal!!!