Friday, April 16, 2010

Movie night... it's been awhile!

It's been awhile since I reported on any movie (aside from Avatar) and last night I watched TWO so I thought I would share with YOU.

My roommate rented Possession, about a girl whose husband and his brother are both in comas after an accident, but when the brother wakes up he thinks he's the husband! It was kind of scary, and pretty good. Not to mention, Lee Pace was the main guy, and he is HOT. I love tall, dark and goofy looking...

Movie number two! This one was VERY random indeed, but I ran across a hilarious quote yesterday which made me want to see it! (Watch it...)

Horton Hears A Who! was very very cute, I really liked it a lot. Especially when the Jim Carrey elephant dances around, reminds me of my nephew Colton who (at age 3) told me once that "Elephants are nice." Yes Colton... yes, they are! It's a great kids movie, especially since the bad guy gets rehabilitated/accepted back into society at the end. Those are the best kinds of animations. Low on violence, high on cuteness and happiness and funness... fun-ness... finesse?

No comments: