Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday May Ninth

Today I went to Sacramento with my old friend Nick- we participated in a bicycle scavenger hunt downtown! It was really fun- we rode bikes all over Sac and took pics and collected things from local shops. We didn't win, but we had fun- here are some sexy pics of the day!

Nick Pre-ride.
Nick had me use his bike- I left mine in SD with Davey.
We were so hot! (tired and sexy)
Nick was very skilled on his bike!
I'm so GLAD I didn't crash! Not Once! (even though I wore high heels. Some guy in the bike shop that held the event asked me if I was riding in heels- duh.)

And some pictures of Stella for Dave!





4 comments:

Britt said...

you are so skinny and cute! looks like fun!

Courtney and Matt said...

lookin GOOD!!

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

HA! Looks like you guys had fun, love the bike riding in heels:)

Rebecca said...

You are just about the only person I know who could look good in that outfit. You totally sold your soul to the devil - I'm CERTAIN of it.

(this is Rebecca from the spring directing class at BYU)