Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 3 Ireland

By the time I hit day 3, each day had gotten progressively better, and this day was no exception! I had a great time, and here are the pics to prove it.

Check us out at Blarney Castle! Located in Cork.
Blarney Castle is very tall...
Love it!
Again, super tall!
Someone's afraid of heights!
Me kissing the Blarney Stone!
The old Irish gent convinced me to kiss the stone 3 times... prob cause no one was in line and I was hanging upside down...
House on Blarney Castle estate...
Wishing steps! If you walk up and down these steps with your eyes closed repeating a wish in your head, it is said to come true in a year! I am excited for my wish to come true... ;)
Blarney Castle grounds...
My absolute FAVORITE town in Ireland, Kenmare, located in the southwest.
The Ring of Beara! Thanks to our host Gerty at the B&B the night before, we got a tip to drive here, and we were not disappointed.
Another rainbow! This one was a full arc!
Loved this bluff where we could see in every direction, it was quite beautiful!
Me.
Andrew.
Carrie!
Look close... dead picture number 3!Uh huh. Yeah.
Beautiful!
It's the little things that excite me. Sheep from a distance are much cuter than sheep up close (they have devil eyes that I don't like so much...)

1 comment:

Courtney and Matt said...

love your modeling pics!!!