Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm back! ... Paris

Ireland was a blast. I've got a bazillion pics from there, so I'm going to start blogging with "Wild Card" day (also known as "Paris rocks my world") to keep things simple for tonight.

Bus into Paris from airport- Andrew and Carrie, my travel companions. The three of us had more than a few good times.
And then there were four. Jimmy surprised us all by showing up in Paris for a night.
French Onion Soup at a Cafe
The Eiffel Tower

Pont Neuf, oldest bridge in Paris (also in a scene from the Bourne movies)
Notre Dame at night on the Seine

Notre Dame in the morning

The Louvre
Mona Lisa
Persian genie guardians
The Code of Hammurabi
Venus
Cupid and Psyche
Champs Elysees
Arc De Triumph

We also ate Croissants and the best Hot Chocolate I've ever tasted at this place called Josephine's. A total must if you head to Paris any time soon! Andrew opined the best food on the entire trip was at the Paris airport. Baguettes are good. :P

2 comments:

Courtney and Matt said...

YAY you're back!! Paris looks amazing I'm so glad you had a good time! And great photos espec the arc de triumph one love the angle - can't wait to see MORE!!! ...Jimmy came to Europe for ONE night? Or just Paris for one night?

Anonymous said...

GREAT! I'm so glad you went into the Louvre! Looks awesome- next time you go to Paris- I'm coming!